Designing and sewing women's clothes at home.
Volume 4. Trousers
Table of contents
Theme 22. General characteristics of women's pants
1. Types of trousers.
2. Requirements for the quality planting of pants
3. The peculiarities of the female figures in the modeling of pants
Theme 23. Construction of basic patterns of women's pants
1. The basic pattern women's classic pants made of suiting1.1. The system of measures for drawing basic patterns
2. The basic pattern tight trousers without darts at the waist line.2.1. Examples of tight-fitting women's pants without tucks
3. The basic pattern of women's pants for shapes with a large difference between waist and hips3.1. The system of measures for drawing basic patterns
4. The basic pattern of women's pants lean and small pieces4.1. The system of measures for drawing basic patterns
5. The basic pattern tapered pants
6. Recommendations for the construction of basic patterns for figures with individual characteristics
Theme 24. Modeling the individual elements of women's pants1. Silhouettes
Theme 25. Tailoring of pants
1. The layout of the patterns of women's pants
2. The classic tailoring of women's pants made of suiting partially lined
3. Sewing women's trousers, doubled with lining
4. Recommendations on tailoring of jeans
Theme 26. Fitting trousers
1. Training pants to the fitting
2. Fitting trousers
3. Deficiencies in the fit of the pants, causes and solutions
Tailoring welt pockets
1. Technology implementation welt pockets "in the frame"
2. Technology implementation welt pockets with leaflets.
3. Technology implementation welt pockets with flap
4. Technology perform longitudinal welt pockets "in the frame" or with leaves
1. Body proportions
2. Historical note
Copyright © Ludmila Serova
Last modified: 17.06.2020