Design and tailoring of women's clothing at home.
Volume 6. Collars, design of fasteners and necks in women's products
Table of CONTENTS - the book is in development and subject to change
2. Classification of collars, fasteners and methods of processing of necks
Theme 33. Designing and sewing of standing-turn-down collars in the closed neck
1. Modeling (4 variants of collars)
Theme 34. Designing and sewing of stand-up collars
1. Stand-up collar, behind the neck "Mandarin"
2. Stand-up collar adjacent to the neck
3. Adjacent stand-up collar with elongated ends steward's
4. Stand-up collar, turning into a bow
5. The collar on the detachable rack
Theme 35. Designing and sewing collars clamp
2.Clamp closed in a ring
4.Large collar for in-depth neckline.
Theme 36. Designing and tailoring of collars to V-shaped neckline-- is only as example 6 that will be very brisk ---
Copyright © Ludmila Serova
Last modified: 17.06.2020